Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 10, 2012

Filled Under:

Graffiti Lettering tutorial - By Rona

Share
First off, this was by request, and made out of my free time.

Graffiti lettering, to me, is one of the most easiest parts in graffiti.
This tutorial is how I started making my graffiti.

Step One:
Figuring out what letter you want to do and how to make it.

In graffiti, their are many different ways you can go in making letters.
You can, go abstract and just do whatever looks good, or you can start by drawing the actual letter and basing the letter off that.
Here is what I mean by that:
Sorry the pic is sideways :/

[Image: NHHG4.jpg]

Step Two:
Outlining the letter.

Outlining the letter is another, very easy step,
just make outlines where you think looks best.
Try not to make any of them go too crazy for now!
Here is a picture of the H, outlined.
[Image: NZGBs.jpg]

Step Three:
Adding breaks, blocks, etc.

Here we are, to the easiest of all steps.
Adding breaks, boxes, blocks, whatever you may want to call them.
Only add them to letters that have a flat surface, it will not look great on curved letters, etc.
[Image: s1UGh.jpg]

Step Four:
Figuring out how your letters will flow into one and another.

This step is decently hard, but not hard if you have all the basics down.
Connecting letters can be made by arrows, random lines, hanging parts of other letters, etc.
Here is an example of my H connecting to an F.
I fucked up on what I wanted to do :/ ALWAYS HAVE AN ERASER!
[Image: KoiTp.jpg]

And you should be done!
Those are the very, very, very basics of graffiti lettering! Hope I could help some people.
Sorry if my tutorial made no sense once so ever.

Have a good day,
-Rona

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét